Due to expansion, Al Rabeeh Academy is seeking enthusiastic, adaptable and committed primary and secondary teachers for August 2021.
Al Rabeeh Academy is a beautiful, purpose built school, opened in August 2017 and is a part of a growing network of schools. The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979. Our school is a member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) which provides excellent opportunities for inter-school competitions, tournaments and CPD.
Al Rabeeh Academy is a bilingual private school from FS1 to Year 13, delivering the English National Curriculum, alongside Arabic. Successful candidates will be highly committed team players with the drive, energy and passion to develop Al Rabeeh Academy, where there may be opportunities for internal promotion, as the academy grows.
Applicants must be fluent English speakers, hold a relevant degree and teaching qualification and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow the National Curriculum of England.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent subject knowledge of the NC
- Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning, teaching and leading education and believe that children have the potential to reach the highest of expectations when in the right environment
- Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
- Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences
- Experience of using data from internal assessments and standardised tests and external assessments to track student progress
- Experience of teaching EAL students is desirable, but not essential
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- An unlimited contract
- Furnished accommodation
- Annual return air ticket/allowance
- Medical insurance cover
- End of service gratuity
- Visa arranged by the school
Applicants must possess a passport from an English speaking country.
Start date for this position will be Aug 2021.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send your two-page CV with professional photo to Kelly at email@example.com
Al Rabeeh Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.